We’ve all had problems opening jars. Well, maybe not Lou Ferrigno; but the average non-hulk person has problems opening jars.
There are some helpful methods to make it easier. You could put the jar under warm tap water. You can place a rubber band on the edge of the lid to give you more grip. You could hand it to someone else and wait for them to loosen the lid before taking credit for finally releasing it.
While sticky jar lids are annoying, they can be a serious problem for those with arthritis and weak hands. This device from Black & Decker opens just about any jar lid with no effort at all.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Kitchen gadgets for blind and low vision chefs
- Kitchen gadgets for those with Arthritis
- Use Rubber Bands to Mark Bottles and Party Drinks [Clever Uses] (lifehacker.com)
- Desperately Seeking: No-Leak Soup Containers for Lunches (thekitchn.com)
- Remove a Stripped Screw with a Rubber Band (lifehacker.com)
Leave a Reply