It’s strawberry season and time to start making shortcake, fruit salads, smoothies and more. To do these recipes, you’ll need to remove the strawberry stems. These hullers will make quick work of the task. They range in price, comfort, and kitsch appeal.
There’s no doubt what the Chef’n StemGem Strawberry Huller is going to do. It’s cheery shape and colors turn your strawberry hulling chore into a game.
You’ll appreciate the ergonomics of the OXO huller after your 3rd batch of jam. It may not be as pretty, but it will fit your hand more comfortably.
This huller by R & M is no frills and has a price to match. You can pick one up for less than a cup of coffee.
Use this handy, dandy strawberry slicer to turn that mound of berries into a batch of sliced goodness.
Strawberry tiramisù recipe
Related articles by Zemanta
- Our First Strawberry of 2010, What A Delight (backyardgardeningtips.com)
- Fruit Smoothies (notecook.com)
- Weekday Vegetarian: Use Up Your Less Than Perfect Strawberries with this Strawberry Bread (treehugger.com)
- Stovetop Strawberry Dumplings from Gourmet Recipe Reviews (thekitchn.com)
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake! (notecook.com)
- Pick your own strawberries… now! (timesunion.com)
- Fruit shakes (slideshare.net)
Leave a Reply