First, you’ll need a good cookbook to get you past the basic roasted vegetables.
Andrea Chesman takes grilling way beyond the honored tradition of simply brushing vegetables with olive oil and putting them on the grill. Anyone who loves tinkering over the fire will find plenty of fresh ideas to stay occupied all year.
Deborah Madison author of Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
and The Savory Way
Enjoy more roasted vegetable dishes with this other cookbook by Andrea Chesman.
This collection of spices will give your food an Indian flavor.
Vegetarian Grilling Accessories
These grilling pans will keep your asparagus from slipping through the grill and your veggie patties away from any leftover meaty bits and fats.
This brush is great for keeping your veggies coated with a nice marinade.
It’s practically the law that your veggies will end up on a skewer at some point in the summer. These go way beyond the basic bamboo skewers.
Why stick with a stick? Go for a circular skewer:
These flip-flops will keep your fingers clean as you eat your roasted corn.
Here’s some Vegan BBQ lovin’ from the Food Network
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sonya’s Vegetarian BBQ
- 13 Recipes for a Vegetarian BBQ – Delish
- Who is the fairest vegetarian of them all….you can help decide (nashvillegab.com)
- HaBO: The Rancher and the Vegetarian (smartbitchestrashybooks.com)
- Sarah Raven’s recipes for alfresco eating (telegraph.co.uk)
- Weekday Vegetarian:Braised Artichokes with Wild Leeks from Inspiration Rather Than Recipe (treehugger.com)
Leave a Reply