Mac and cheese is a boring staple that we pile on plates and eat with relish. It can be amazing when made from scratch and filled with fattening cream and real cheese. But most mac and cheese includes neon orange stuff that turns our macaroni into a squishy side.
Turn even the most banal batch of mac and cheese into a magical experience by serving it with this little macaroni and cheese fairy on the table. She’ll sprinkle your plates with that tasty fairy dust that makes your boxed food taste like the most loved dish in the world.
- Mucho macaroni (ask.metafilter.com)
- An Introduction to Macaroni and Cheese (friendseat.com)
- Curried Macaroni and Cheese: A Twist to the Usual (friendseat.com)
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese (friendseat.com)
- Third cold day – gratin de macaronis (ckenb.blogspot.com)