Our food choices change as the days get shorter and the mercury starts to drop. Summer vegetables are replaced with winter vegetables, including squash.
Tetsubin Tea Pot ~ Traditional Japanese Tetsubin cast iron kettle for tea or sake with rust-proof enamel lining and stainless steel mesh tea strainer . Tetsubin tea pots are for brewing tea… not for use as a stove top kettle. Never leave water or tea in the tea pot for long periods of time. Dry thoroughly after each use with a dry cloth while the pot is still warm. Care instructions included. Approximately 30.6 ounces. Handcrafted in China.
- Cooking With Winter Squash: 6 Varieties, 6 Very Different Recipes (blisstree.com)
- Easy Banana Butternut Squash Soup Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- Acorn Squash Salad (theunsweetie.wordpress.com)
- Risotto with Kabocha Squash, Leeks, and Parmesan Cheese (seattlefoodshed.wordpress.com)
- Fall Harvest Soup (homeectech.wordpress.com)
Leave a Reply